WFS Denmark to open advanced unit in Jutland

dinsdag 15 april 2008

Copenhagen-based cargo handling company WFS Denmark has decided to set up an advanced unit in the western part of Denmark.

WFS acquires majority shareholding in British Airways Regional Cargo (BARC)

woensdag 09 april 2008

WFS has purchased its 60% stakeholding from three of BARC's founders; Bryan Bullman, Jim Dunwoody and Malcolm Jackson. Terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed. The remaining 40% of shares will continue to be held by British Airways World Cargo.

New Station Manager

donderdag 01 november 2007

25 results : < Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >

NEWS


General Manager Scandinavia

Worldwide Flight Services hereby has the pleasure to announce that it has appointed Mr. Jimi Daniel Hansen as General Manager Scandinavia

NEWSLETTER NO. 05

MÃ¥ling af ekspeditions tider

Newsletter

Add me to your news list